World Bank | Handbook of Deep Trade Agreements
The World Bank has recently published its Handbook of Deep Trade Agreements. It is deeply informative and a highly recommended read by Anabel Gonzalez. You can download it from here.
Not only are we delighted to see the inclusion of works by our own team, we are even more delighted to see work referenced and contributions made by a host of marvellously knowledgeable people we’ve had the fortune to work with many many times.
- Shingal, A. 2009. Three essays on trade in services: Exploring tradability, regional trade and government procurement of services. PhD thesis, University of Sussex
- Holmes, P., and N. Jacob. 2018. Certificates and rules of origin: The experience of UK firms. Brighton: UK Trade Policy Observatory
- Dawar, Kamala, and Peter Holmes. 2011. Competition policy. In Preferential trade agreement policies for development: A handbook, edited by J.P. Chauffour and J.C. Maur. Washington, DC: World Bank
- Augier, P., M. Gasiorek, and C.L. Tong. 2005. The impact of rules of origin on trade flows. Economic Policy 20(43)
- Hoekman, Bernard. 1996. Assessing the General Agreement on Trade in Services. In The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries, edited by Will Martin and L. Alan Winters. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Borchert, Ingo, Batshur Gootiiz, and Aaditya Mattoo. 2011. Services in Doha: What’s on the table? In Unfinished Business? The WTO’s Doha Agenda, edited by Will Martin and Aaditya Mattoo. London: Center for Economic and Policy Research and World Bank
- Borchert, Ingo, Batshur Gootiiz, and Aaditya Mattoo. 2014. Policy barriers to international trade in services: Evidence from a new database. World Bank Economic Review 28(1):162-88
- Szyszczak, Erika. 2007. The regulation of the state in competitive markets in the EU. Oxford: Hart
- Mendez Parra, Maximiliano, Samuel R. Schubert, and Elina Brutschin. 2016. Export taxes and other restrictions on raw materials and their limitation through free trade agreements: Impact on developing countries. European Parliament Paper EP/EXPO/B/DEVE/FWC/2013-08/
LOT7/15, European Parliament, Brussels
- CHAPTER 9 Rules of Origin M. Angeli*, J. Gourdon†, I. Gutierrezø, and P. Kowalski^
- CHAPTER 14 Public Procurement A. Shingal and V. Ereshchenko