Regulatory Policy Committee | London, 16th January & 11th February 2019
It was our pleasure to be invited by the Regulatory Policy Committee to deliver training on modelling.
Dr Michael Gasiorek and Dr Kamala Dawar delivered this over two days; 16th January and 11th February 2019.
- The theory and application of gravity models
- Understanding key methodological issues and how to interpret such models
- Partial and computable equilibrium simulation models
- EU impact assessments – what they do and do not cover
- Studies related to the impact of trade agreements
Our sincere thanks go to Dominic Maclennan for the kind invitation and an engaged audience.