WE ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER DISTANCE LEARNING
Distance and online training are now an integral part of developing professional skills and enhancing organisational capacity.
Our course helps participants to understand why international trade is complex. It shines a light on key concepts of international economics and combines that with highly practical TradeSift sessions. These hands-on sessions provide participants with an opportunity to appreciate how to locate and interrogate trade data, who wins and loses in trade, and in doing so, how to make informed trade policy choices.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
Anyone who has an interest in international trade and wishes to acquire a beneficial low-cost and time saving trade data analysis tool.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
- Where and how to obtain detailed data on international trade and on tariffs
- How to analyse data on trade and tariffs
- How to calculate key indicators of trade and in what contexts these indicators are useful
- How to quickly produce effective charts and tables of your analysis
- How to identify export opportunities